Temptation - sensual and sexy, the name says it all! Now available in Powder, the staple nude for every occasion. Comfortable enough to wear all day long with a beautiful convertible lace racer back.
Low in the front, the nude lace 3-piece cup is cotton lined with rosebud highlights. The universally flattering diagonal cup seaming and side sling ensure maximum comfort and lift. Matching bikini brief with lace front - You’ll want to show this set off!
- Perfect support for both pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Flexi-wire soft cup bra for maximum comfort and support
- Now available in 8/30 band
- Side Sling for great skin to skin contact
- Convertible racer back
- 100% cotton lined cups for skin breathability
- Designed with stretch on the top cup to allow for growth
- Easy one handed drop down cups for breastfeeding
- 6 hook and eye extension for ribcage expansion
- Wider straps on the larger cups for added strength
For the majority of people wearing a flexi-wire while pregnant and nursing is safe. We simply say that you should not wear a wire when 'you' feel like your breasts are changing in size throughout the day, not for the first couple of weeks after giving birth, and not if you are highly sensitive to issues like mastitis.